The confidentiality of your personal data is of the utmost importance to the Fundació Catalana de L’Esplai (Fundesplai)
By using this website and the services offered by it, the user hereby accepts the conditions of this Policy.
Who is the data controller?
The Fundació Catalana de l’Esplai, with tax ID number G-61096368.
The Fundació Catalana de l’Esplai is the owner of this website.
How do we collect your personal data?
We collect your personal data through the past or current relationship you have or have had with Fundesplai: in using our services, participating in our campaigns, making donations or requesting information about Fundesplai services, activities and campaigns.
The lawful basis for Fundesplai to collect your personal data is the contractual obligations of the aforementioned relationship. These data are required for the purposes described in the following section.
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time and may do so by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Withdrawing your consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent prior to its withdrawal. As a result of doing so, it will no longer be possible to maintain your relationship with the website or use its services, where appropriate.
Why do we process your data? And for how long do we keep it?
The information you provide us, or may provide us in the future, is used solely for the following purposes, as applicable:
· To process your enquiries and/or requests;
· To verify your identity;
· To send you our Newsletters or other information related to Fundesplai activities and services or to the fields of education, recreation and NGOs.
We store the data you provide us for as long as the relationship lasts, or rather, until you withdraw the consent you have granted and for as many years as required to comply with legal obligations.
Afterwards, your data will be destroyed and your privacy guaranteed.
With whom and for what reasons can we share your data?
Your data may be transferred to the following recipients for the reasons described here:
· Suppliers who need to access your data to provide the services for which Fundesplai has hired them: IT service providers and consultants, payment service providers and credit reference agencies, third parties that help us provide digital and e-commerce services, marketing and campaign services aimed at promoting our services, and third parties that carry out statistical work. Fundesplai has confidentiality and personal data processing agreements with all these suppliers, as required by privacy regulations.
· Related entities (Federació Catalana de l’Esplai and Fundación Esplai) to manage joint projects and other internal administrative purposes and promotional purposes, including the processing of personal data.
· Public administrations: to comply with the legal obligations to which Fundesplai is subject, given its activity.
· Third parties that have a reasonable need to access your personal data for one or several of the purposes previously described.
What rights do you have?
As a directly concerned party, you have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not we, the data controller, are processing personal data that are relevant to us. You can exercise your rights to access, rectification, erasure and data portability, restriction and/or opposition to the processing of your data.
To exercise these rights, please write to the Fundació Catalana de L’Esplai, (Ref. Data protection), Carrer Riu Anoia 42-54, 08820 El Prat de Llobregat (Barcelona), or send an email to email@example.com.
Lastly, we would like to remind you of your right to file a claim before the Spanish Data Protection Agency, should applicable data protection regulations be violated.
What about cookies?
Cookies make it possible for our web server to recognize your web browser and thus improve your experience on our website. In any case, you may adjust your browser settings so that it warns you when it receives cookies, thus allowing you to block their installation on your computer.
It is possible to browse our website even if you block the installation of cookies sent by it.
In any event, the cookies used by this website are temporary and are used solely to make future transmission more efficient. Under no circumstances shall they be used to collect personal information.
Links to other websites:
We are not responsible for the privacy policies of other websites, even if access to them has been provided through a link on our own website. We recommend that you carefully read the policy of each website you browse and that you contact its owner should you have any questions about it.